Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NBS Super Summer Sale


Get up to 70% off on summer reads and other hot, hot items in the National Book Store Super Summer Sale. Bask in the glow of sizzling fiction titles or get splashed with fun water toys such as blow-up balls and goggles – all at discounted prices! Also on sale are school and office supplies, hobbies and crafts items, and a whole lot of books.

Make NBS your pre-vacation shopping destination for a truly sensational summer. Promo runs from Mar. 14 to Apr. 5, 2009.

source: http://www.nbsstores.com/promotions.asp?article_id=159

This is really tempting. I know that I "sort-of promised" myself that I would not buy a book unless I finished reading around 10 of my unread books. Jeez. What a difficult situation that I am in. I might as well give in "for now." Haha.

No comments: