Thursday, March 26, 2009

Watchmen Promo Contest: I WON!!!

I joined a contest in Pinoy Exchange a few weeks ago. It was the Watchmen promo contest wherein winners would win Watchmen premium items such as a Comedian shirt, a Rorschach hoodie, a Nite Owl watch, a movie poster and button pins. All we needed to do was to answer a question. Each answer is equivalent to one raffle entry. If I remember correctly, I answered two times. There were lots of people who joined. I was one of the lucky few who won some items. Cool, eh?

I asked my brother to claim the items for me since his office is located near the place where the items could be claimed. I won the Comedian shirt and some button pins. Unfortunately, the shirt is big for me and fits my brother well. So I gave it to him. I was left with the button pins. Unfortunately again, the button pins I wanted are the Rorschach and the Smiley pins which were not included in the items I won. But I'm still happy because I won (swear!).

No comments: